Current vaccination documentation must be submitted at least 3 days prior to check in during Non-peak/Holiday periods. During Peak/Holiday periods, these documents must be submitted at least 10 days prior to your pet’s reservation.
Pets playground requires that all of our canine guests have the following vaccinations:
- Rabies – Current in the last year for puppies and past 3 years for adults.
- DHPP – Current in the last year.
- Bordetella – Current in the last 6 months.
- All canine guests 16 weeks (4 months) must provide proof of current vaccinations. Titers are accepted with proper documentation before a reservation can be made.
- Puppies must be at least 12 weeks of age and have completed their first two series of vaccinations including the Bordetella vaccine, and a clear fecal within the past six months, before a reservation can be made.
- After 6 months of age, all dogs must be spayed or neutered to continue participating in daycare. Intact males and females in heat will be placed in our Day Stay Program.
- Feline guests must have completed all of their vaccination requirements before a reservation can be made. All cats must be spayed and neutered.
You or your veterinarian may email email@example.com